Belinda Barnet on Mon, 12 Dec 2016 06:13:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Steven Levy: Joi Ito Explains Why Donald Trump Is Like

   Homo Sapiens does not exist in "strains" - it is a single species.

   Also I'd prefer not to read "more pussy for me" in a nettime message.

   Dr Belinda Barnet
   Lecturer in Media, Swinburne University, Hawthorn
   Room: AS423 Extension: 4389
   Twitter: @manjusrii
   Staff
   Profile: [1]http://www.swinmediacomms.net/who-we-are/belinda-barnet/