Frederic Neyrat on Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:20:09 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> 10 Preliminary Theses on Trump

   Excellent text, thanks for that. Just one comment about point 2: Trump
   is consistent alas, it's just that we refused to think, for a while,
   that the worst was certain. It's true that it sounds unreal, this
   unraveling of history - are we back to the fifties, to the thirties? -
   and Alex Foti is right, it's a reactionary turn (not a conservative
   one) and an exit from what we used to call neoliberalism. So, I'd say
   that our task is to be consistent and to not only act "multiply and
   chaotically" (even though I like multiplicity and choasmose).

   My best,

   Frederic Neyrat

        10 Preliminary Theses on Trump
        Ian Alan Paul, January 2017
        1. Trump's power is fundamentally virtual in form.
 <...>