olia lialina on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:31:04 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

every day I see old web pages where people talk to people who are
not with us any more. I started to share their believe that you stay
online and can be reached online after your IRL death

so

Thank you, Armin
for everything you did and wrote.
For Telepolis   and Kingdom of Piracy
and for  300DM you gave to me back in 1996, my first fee as a net artist.

yours
olia