Susanne Gerber on Sat, 25 Feb 2017 13:18:57 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

Armin Medosch left and i feel sad. For me he was an embodiment of an
era where we thought we could have it all. The body, the globe, the
machines, free thinking, worldwide communication and love. He left us
in a dark moment. America is shifting into a cruel comic world. Europe
struggles. Africa is searching for refuge. What used to be media,
public, discourse turns out to be a feed back loop. I hope he is ahead
again and left for a better place.

Susanne Gerber