nettime's frog called digest on Sun, 23 Apr 2017 21:39:59 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Phillips/Beyer/Coleman: "false assumption (Mez Breeze & Andr�)

----- Forwarded message from Mez Breeze <netwurker@gmail.com> -----

From: Mez Breeze <netwurker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Phillips/Beyer/Coleman: "false assumption that
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 05:30:25 +1000
To: nettime-l <nettime-l@kein.org>

   "The search for sodalities is constant. Nuances are fudged. Contexts
   are ignored. Catharsis mutates through a checklist that reduces,
   confines, and truncates. We are force-fed trauma anecdotes as reality
   fulcrums. Baggage is exposed in painful lumps. We are not
   consideration-encouraged: we are expectation-drilled. We must agree.
   Must acquiesce. Must uncritically support. Anything else
   denunciation-equates..."
   [1]http://www.furtherfield.org/features/articles/mechanisms-of-exclusio

   | [7]mezbreezedesign.com

References