André Rebentisch on Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:06:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> merkel, macron: europe on its own

(I do not share a derogatory notion of occupation per se.) The diplomats
who supported what you call occupation had their strings cut. The
Chancellor power game is that audiences may read into statements whatever
they like to, or what suits their views. Policy is incoherent but
afterwards it will look just if there had been a line or long game.