Wolfie Christl on Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:19:19 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Networks of Control, a summary of today's surveillance

Hi nettimers,
I published a new report on the inner workings of today's personal data
industries, surveillance capitalism, pervasive real-time social sorting,
data-driven persuasion, and the convergence of data analytics for
marketing and risk decision-making.

It is a follow-up to the below mentioned "Networks of Control" piece and
includes a 93 page PDF report, as well as an (easier-to-read) web
publication with illustrations:
http://crackedlabs.org/en/corporate-surveillance/

Cheers from Vienna,
Wolfie