Carsten Agger on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:55:53 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Technoshamanism in Aarhus - rethink technology and shamanism

Following the response to the Open Call, we now have a detailed schedule
for the event:

https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/technoshamanism-in-aarhus-rethink-ancestrality-and-technology-2/

The event is free and everybody is welcome!