Alexandre Carvalho on Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:52:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> #dnadoxing: a new tactic to fight back against nazifascism?

Hey all!

I appreciate the theoretical musings of this list and the collective brain potential put to use, yet the #novad collective feels there is a lack of tactical applications, aimed at fighting back against the rise of white supremacy and other forms of nazi-fascism.

So we would like to introduce #dnadoxing. This anarchist tactic collects “discarded” dna from your known nazi, alt-right, white nationalist pig and exposes them for who they are: genetically “impure” and a genetic immigrant. Let me explain the rationale.

Everyone’s DNA is a mix of everyone and everywhere to some degree, and any readily available commercial kit (e.g. 23andMe, etc) will attest to that. For less than $200 bucks, or better, if you have access to a bioengineering lab and turn it into a radical space making this process free, it will show that scientifically, WE ARE ALL GENETIC MUTS.

The entire “blood and soil” narrative centers around blood (racial) purity and soil permanence. These analytic results not only debunk the premisse of Aryanism, but also shows the path your DNA traveled around the world before becoming you, in effect showing that we are also ALL GENETIC IMMIGRANTS.

Please find schematics attached and let us know if you have any questions on #dnadoxing.

Novad Collective

PS:: € Potentially, one can make it a game app “100 Nazi Scalps” where people crowd-source known fash and collect their discarded DNA, exposing them for who they are with points attributed to higher profile fash 😂like Spencer or Milo.

                    •~#]^*
--
Sent from my subjectivity