Annie Abrahams on Sun, 10 Dec 2017 18:09:43 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Locating ArtScience

A suggestion : Start thinking in a completely different ways. Use diffractive reading, writing and researching to find new approaches.
We need it.

Some sources :
Three Minute Theory: What is Intra-Action? An introduction to Karen Barad's concept of "intra-action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0SnstJoEec
Iris van der Tuin, Reading Diffractive Reading: Where and When Does Diffraction Happen? https://quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jep/3336451.0019.205?view=text;rgn=main