Patrice Riemens on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:09:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Bad ZAD news ...

Podinski is right, let's focus (also) on happenings on the ground ...

bwo the INURAlist/Ivor Stodolsky, Miguel Martinez

Some of you have heard of the ZAD. Only a short time ago, after years of dedication and courage and work for the commons, the ZAD celebrated victory over the mega-project for a new airport: https://zadforever.blog/2018/02/01/victory-and-an-invite-to-celebrate/

Now, the anti-commonists, appalled by the fact that people can live in a peaceful sustainable way on shared property have attacked. With the brutal force of a police state:

https://www.rt.com/news/423595-police-zad-eviction-clashes/
(i'm no great fan of RT, but they are among the few teams on the ground)

In Paris, spontaneous solidarity actions have sprung up!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1777646912300937&id=1325125620886404

We should also show our solidarity. Perhaps a banner out the window or a picture on the web? An ECA statement? A personal statement each. Please share.

There is also a Liveblog on:  https://enoughisenough14.org/