olia lialina on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:30:03 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> On #deletefacebook in the Netherlands

so many options, tools and manuals!
but nothing will bring back Hyves :/
http://profolia.org/access/material/25.jpeg

On 12.04.2018 16:52, Geert Lovink wrote:
Dear nettimers,

it’s been a busy week here in NL with the Facebook exodus movement. Numbers of people that left are of course very hard to estimate but I guess it been so far 10-20.000 people who followed the ByeByeFacebook call of the Dutch comedian Arjen Lubach, last Sunday night:

Next Monday night there’s a meeting in De Waag of the Facebook Liberation Army where we will discuss all these issues. The announcements are in Dutch, and so will the gathering be, I suppose. This is a follow-up of the Facebook Farewell Party in the Amsterdam main theatre, in April 2015.

Below there’s a link list that we just compiled. I have been posting daily link lists to the Unlike Us list, which was founded in 2011 by me and Korinna Patelis and is still active. If you like, forward the list list, change it, add others to it.

Best, Geert

Facebook Liberation Army Link List (April 12, 2018)
Compiled and edited by Geert Lovink & Patricia de Vries (Institute of Network Cultures)

Facebook Delete Manuals

Divorce Tools

Departure & Alternatives

The RSS Alternative