olivier auber on Sat, 5 May 2018 12:39:36 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Please support the first global facebook user strike

A good day to make your bill to Facebook?
Why? Because Facebook stole your digital labor.
The proof is that when you want to leave Facebook, the platform offers to bring with you a summary archive. But this archive is empty!

It does not contain:
- Links included in your personal posts (just that!).
- Links that are supposed to be saved (disappeared!)
- Discussions following your personal posts.
- Comments left on other posts.
- Links of posts that you repost.

Facebook retains about 90% of the data we are interested in! (see Where can I find my Facebook data?)
In addition, the facebook archive is useless for other online services contrary to the recommendation of the GDPR

#MyFacbookInvoice
#BalanceTaFacture : https://goo.gl/EEDDcv
#MyFacebookInvoiceData (US$ 700,000,000 by now) : http://perspective-numerique.net/wakka.php?wiki=MyFacebookInvoiceData