Alan Sondheim on Sun, 6 May 2018 05:19:49 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> here we go again -

From MAILER-DAEMON@mx.kein.org Sat May  5 23:15:44 2018
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 23:15:41
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@mx.kein.org>
To: sondheim@panix.com
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host mx.kein.org.

                   The mail system

<nettime@kein.org> (expanded from <nettime-l@mail.kein.org>): can't create user
    output file

    [ Part 2: "Delivery report" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; mx.kein.org
Arrival-Date: Sun,  6 May 2018 05:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; nettime@kein.org
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; can't create user output file

    [ Part 3: "Undelivered Message" ]