Patrice Riemens on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:51:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Paul Mason: Trump is a symptom of the new global disorder, not the cause

There was an interesting article in the London Review of Books recently
(OK, source: LRB vol 40 no 10, May 2018 "Without Map or Compass, on the
constitutional implications of Brexit", by Sionaidh Douglas-Scott) to
the effect, as I understand it, that the impending, and long overdue,
Corbyn take-over is entirely conditional on Brexit, i.e; the UK being
outside the EU, since 'Europe' would absolutely prohibit and impend his
intended reform program. This goes a long way to explain Corbyn's
studied absence of 'Remain' position, while being careful not to
identify with Brexiters of whatever hue outside his own party (and even
then ...).

May be it is Jeremy Corbyn who has the best chances of implementing
the programme laid down by Yanis Varoufakis/ DiEM25 ...

Cheers from Orleans, p+2D!