Alice Yang on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 14:29:10 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Taking sides

> These two young women do they exactly what I have been asking for, they put class first and identities second and thereby arrive at a Marxist analysis of contemporary society from which we can build a proper left for the future.

God! Asking women to put a gender and race neutral class first and “identity” second is asking them to support masculinity over themselves!

I also support removing or banning Alexander Bard from the list.

Alice

Sent from my iPhone