Joseph Rabie on Sat, 10 Nov 2018 12:54:37 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Inhabit: Instructions for Autonomy

Dear all,

To be honest, I did not get vey far reading this text. I found its enflamed sales-pitch rhetoric counter-productive.

And to be honest, it is only one of many, many texts that have been going around for years that call for the same thing: denunciation of the system, creating alternatives, in the vein of "L'Insurrection qui vient".

I have, at different periods, participated in the writing of such-like manifestos.

Worse, concerning this text, is that it is unsigned. Who is behind it? Does not say. "Contact" allows you to email an anonymous addressee. "For Clark" is written at the bottom, as a teaser.

It DOES conclude:
"They tell us heroism is dead, when
nothing is more disputed by our century."

Could be AB, for all we know.

Joseph Rabie.