Donatella Della Ratta on Sat, 2 Feb 2019 12:08:45 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> @Transmediale

Dear nettimers
for those of you who are at Transmediale pls join me in a conversation with Geert Lovink today 5pm for the launch of my book
'Shooting a Revolution. Visual Media and Warfare in Syria'

and tomorrow 7.30 pm, together with Geert and others, in the closing panel 'What moves you?'

if you're around pls shoot us an email or just come and say hi

best, Donatella

Donatella Della Ratta
twitter @donatelladr