frank tigrero on Mon, 29 Apr 2019 20:21:27 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Shame of going against the tribe

Morlock has always said a bunch of misogynistic things on this list.. That toxic masculinity bleeds into proto-fascism is now well documented. Thank you Brian for your paragraph.
Frank.

----- Original message -----
From: "Brian Holmes - bhcontinentaldrift@gmail.com" <frank.tigrero.cb2d2c474f.bhcontinentaldrift#gmail.com@ob.0sg.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Shame of going against the tribe
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019 1:51 PM

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 1:19 PM Morlock Elloi <morlockelloi@gmail.com> wrote:
This resolved, for me, the mystery of disgust I had for the US
'progressives', 'left' and 'democrats'. I always thought that they were
far more sinister than the right, as they hijacked those who could do
something, the well-spoken professors, artists, journalists, the nice
educated people in khaki, turning the form into the value (the tanned
POTUS spoke so well, while the present one is grabbing p*ssies, etc
...), and castrating any possibility of the effect.

There is no mystery to the disgust that I feel for the ceaseless parade of your ignorance and spite, Morlock. To authenticate your personality you deal in vituperative generalities, exactly like so many other angry and violent narcissists who recently discovered that they do not personally rule the universe. Your racism, on display above in the comment about somebody who's black, not tanned, is tolerated here for reasons I don't understand. Your virulent anti-leftism is not considered fascist even though it conforms perfectly to the style of the trolling alt-right. You think your knowledge of computers replace anyone else's knowledge of anything else, and so you constantly spew your ungrounded opinions onto this list and probably everywhere you go. In this case, the slightest look at the most obvious place belies what you say. No, you are wrong again, all professors do not shamelessly follow what you call, in another bigoted phrase, "the tribe":

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/opinion/media-constitution-assange-leaks.html

Your opinions are worthless, Morlock. Try shutting up for a day, maybe you will learn something about the world around you.

#  distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission
#  <nettime>  is a moderated mailing list for net criticism,
#  collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets
#  more info: http://mx.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime@kein.org
#  @nettime_bot tweets mail w/ sender unless #ANON is in Subject: