Keith Sanborn on Sat, 4 May 2019 04:10:58 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Shame of going against the tribe

Shd have said, “they do not have…” though the aggression of the masculinist discourse stinks of testosterone even if it shd not keep them out of competing in the Olympics under whatever gender flag they fly.