Menno Grootveld on Wed, 25 Sep 2019 21:02:15 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Supreme Court Rulling consequeces

Hi Ted (and others),

I think it is very good and timely of David to post this kind of stuff on nettime, and I don't see any reason to slap him in the face publicly or to shut down the list.

We should reconsider the basic tenets of nettime though, since maybe the whole idea of having a list exclusively for discussions about network issues is a bit outdated...

On the other hand, I consider it a big asset to be able to read interesting contributions by people like David and Brian Holmes in a remnant of the open structure that the net once was, so please keep the list alive!