Alice Yang on Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:51:37 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Communist Manifesto 2015, written in RNA

I didn’t know nettime is a place for going off on racially fueled conspiracy theories.

Westerners love to blame China and play with the idea of punishing China for Chinese suffering.

The pandemic got bad because none of our societies are communities of care.

Morlock is tripping.