Alexandre Carvalho on Thu, 9 Apr 2020 21:57:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> art piece for nettime listserv : Nexus :

:: Nexus :: Event-horizon ::

#hackback

I can only dance, dance, dance in the midst of all this chaos

The earth is breathing, we saw across the skies

the streaks of light, straight lines blinking away

perhaps  we’re feeling what the earth was feeling

asphyxia

suffocation

airless spaces

alveoli

                    NEXUS

yeah

every day the earth heals

this global pause made the instruments

silent

seismic noise and air pollution, clearing

ancestral rupture

we now really live each moment because death is alive and by the bedside

we are experiencing Life free from consumption and money

we are living a global general strike

everything is connected and transparent now

through the NEXUS

we are striking private property-renting

we are with the ones we love, together yet apart

now we have time to do whatever we want

we are slowing down in an animistic way

we are creating autonomy

from governments,  laws

abolish all prisons

in particular the ones in our hearts and imagination

slow down

slow down

    NEXUS

the animals are returning to the cities

the revolution now does not need violence

but just syncope

                                    <<THE BREAKTHROUGHOUT >>

#hackback

#hackback

#hackback

pause from working

pause from private propriety rent financial interest

pausing from time

break from emptiness

NEXUS

nobody makes any sense anymore

and we are living it

and nobody will be able to take this away from us

this is an anarchist miracle

the virus is an anarchist throwing a molotov cocktail in the planet

metamorphosis and camouflage

this virus is giving a checkmate

in capitalism

we gladly did the funeral

the ritual non-grata NEXUS

at grace

solidarity and mutual aid are winning

                               NEXUS

finally

ART AND SCIENCE in a genuine way

now we are penetrating the unknown

dysrhythmia,

the opposite

no violence, nothing

Just  pause and silence

so I hope we all  here can reconsider our rhythm

and keep dancing dancing dancing

          NEXUS

break free from the shackles of governments!

hope we never go back to "normal" again

because the normal was the problem

                            NEXUS

a failure of the imagination

now we want to be autonomous

and plant our food in the roof tops, streets NEXUS and gardens of our
cities or places where we occupy

yeah

NEXUS

this is a unique moment

lets try enjoy and seize this

even for some fleeting moments

      THE NEXUS

Lets try and change fear for new ideas in how we will building a different
system

revolution NOW

connect  with yourself with your body with your food with your affinity
group

and

be free

silence