Tatiana Bazzichelli on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:43:01 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> DATA CITIES: Smart Technologies, Tracking & Human Rights (research & events)

Dear Nettimers,

at the Disruption Network Lab we are having our 20th conference end of
September. I would like to post some info here, because it is the result
of a research and investigation on the matter of tracking, surveillance
and smart technologies that I have been developing together with
investigative journalist Mauro Mondello in the past months.

The title of the conference is
DATA CITIES: SMART TECHNOLOGIES, TRACKING & HUMAN RIGHTS.
Investigating future smart cities and how tracking & surveillance impact
us all.

You can find more info here:
https://www.disruptionlab.org/data-cities
and here is the detailed programme of the events:
https://www.disruptionlab.org/data-cities#programme

We will be back at Studio 1, Kunstquartier Bethanien in Berlin from
September 25 to 27, but also on streaming (live on our website). Since
it will be possible to follow us on streaming I am glad to share the
info with you, in case you would like to join. And I would also be
interested in reading your feedback on the research that lead to this
event & the programme we put together - maybe you have also more
resources to share about this subject, which is becoming a topical issue
after and during COVID-19.

All the best,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
Disruption Network Lab