Keith Sanborn on Fri, 9 Oct 2020 18:35:06 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> your response

Hi Zak,

I wd like to know why you think Biden is worse. A Biden regime wd at least repress the growing fascist militias here. Perhaps news didn’t reach you about the plot to kidnap and try (implicitly then execute for treason) the female Democratic  governor of Michigan foiled by the FBI. Her crime was making people wear face masks by executive order The Supreme Court of that Republican-dominated state struck down that lapse into sanity. Trump has encouraged these groups.

I don’t want to live with the daily levels of violence reported in the media and by friends in South Africa. Your situation is a bit different I think. But, perhaps those levels of violence are exaggerated. In that situation I might think differently.

Keith