Molly Hankwitz on Tue, 3 Nov 2020 00:26:19 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Fwd: get out the vote!

dear friends and colleagues - whilst our stomach's churn over the upcoming "election" - here is some glorious eye-candy from bryan boyce, our favorite media-hacker/culture jammer in san francisco...peace! xxx love xxx everybody please love each other because we are not going to survive without *love*

molly hankwitz - she/her
http://bivoulab.org

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryan Boyce <bb@dangeroussquid.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 2:15 PM
Subject: get out the vote!
To: Bryan Boyce <bb@dangeroussquid.com>

Hello friends,

I made two mercifully brief get-out-the-vote videos (42 seconds total running time for both.) If you’ve already voted and / or you can’t stand to look at that orange face any longer, you are absolutely welcome to leave the links below unclicked. But if, like me, you have a crazy uncle or friend who loves George W. Bush but also understands that Covid-19 isn’t a hoax, feel free to forward these to them.

I can’t guarantee these videos will change any minds, but they should at least encourage some healthy cognitive dissonance, if not outright confusion.

https://youtu.be/uc720sldPVg
https://youtu.be/RuEsGBX9jNI

All the best to you and yours.
Bryan