Molly Hankwitz on Wed, 3 Feb 2021 18:04:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> GameStop Never Stops

hello!
there has been talk of "empowerment" because it seems ordinary people who are not rich can somehow skew or affect the stock market...and in this time of billionaire "domination" that seems a victory.
Love this analogy to opiod epidemic...how about the vaccine debacle? vaccines seem like stocks to me
And then Elon Musk...I mean, once he gets involved, what can anyone think or expect?

molly :)

molly hankwitz - she/her