Tatiana Bazzichelli on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 13:54:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> THE Q IN QONSPIRACY: QAnon as a Paradigm for Future Social-media-driven Conspiracism

Dear all,

thank you for this great feedback, I hope to see you online later today
so we can bring some questions over :)

All the best!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
Disruption Network Lab