Molly Hankwitz on Tue, 11 May 2021 09:57:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Digital Unconscious – Nervous Systems and Uncanny Predictions!

Dear Konrad,
This looks absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! I want a copy immediately. Great fun and something to do this summer. Alas, I’d like to join everyone for the book launch, but...
Hopefully all will be healthy and can enjoy physical space.
Molly

Sent from my iPhone