José María Mateos on Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:39:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Well, so long, "California Ideology"

On Thu, Jan 06, 2022 at 05:44:23PM +0100, Bruce Sterling wrote:
Do you believe that? Or are you one of those people who think the blockchain and crypto boom is just a massive, decade-long fraud—the bastard child of the Dutch tulip bubble, Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme, and the wackier reaches of the libertarian internet? More likely, you—like me—are at neither of these extremes. Rather, you’re longing for someone to just show you how to think about the issue intelligently and with nuance instead of always falling into the binary trap.

I'm amazed to find there're people who find the right nuance in a scam.

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org