Matthew MacNeil on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:21:26 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The fascist occupation of downtown Ottawa

Pretty wild series of events over the last two weeks.

I wonder how much of a manager of the extreme elements of the party O'Toole was. I wonder if he ever even had the chance to properly lead the party...

The fallout is going to be interesting especially given the PM is in isolation and the spotlight will be on this and the situation with the convoy

Be well and stay safe, friends