Tommaso Tozzi on Thu, 23 Nov 95 19:59 MET

Berlusconi "public mail"

Under you'll find a little "public mail" that the florence group "Macaroni
Media Manipulator" realized last year to introduce a cd-rom against Berlusconi.
The cd-rom was realized with Strano Network contribute and in next messages
you'll find a Berlusconi history.
bye
Tommaso Tozzi (Strano Network)

OUR PERSONAL BIG BROTHER
macaroni media manipulators

This morning I woke up in a cold sweat, freightened and on the verge of a
nervous breakdown.
A nightmare.

In my nightmare a corporate tycoon, the biggest single mass-media owner in
Western Europe, created a political party
just two months before the local elections. Winning, he created the first
media dictatorship in history.

To win the elections the tycoon forged an alliance with the heirs of the
Fascist party, whose regime supressed  freedom
and democracy in Italy from 1922 to 1944.

The tycoon constructed his information monopoly using tainted capital,
accumulated  through years of collaboration with
the corrupt previous political system, recently buried by the national
"Clean Hands" trials.

This tycoon is the owner of at least 38 holdings, three national television
networks (out of six), three cable televisions
(out of three), a newspaper, three weeklies, two monthlies, a publishing
house (one of the largest),  several investment
trusts and insurance companies and a soccer team ("Milan") that always  wins.

The president of Italy awarded the tycoon the highest national buisness
acknowledgement (a "Knight of Commerce")
for his merits.

In 1993, the merits  of his buisness' debts amounted to aproximately 250
million dollars.

The political party created by the tycoon carries out the clearly subversive
objectives of the massonic lodge P-2. The
P-2 is accused by the courts of involvement in mass bombings, corruption,
bankruptcies, homicides and mafia crimes.

The P-2  wasoutlawed  in 1982.

The tycoon's P-2 membership card number is 1816.

In my nightmare, the tycoon created a nationwide structure of clubs called
"Forza Italia", involving other big
buisnessmen, members of the mafia, actors and popular television personalities.

As his first move, the tycoon reinvented the neccessary inexistant enemy,
personified in the principal opposition party
which had tried to hinder his rise to power.

Using his monopoly over TV networks and their news programs, his newspapers,
weeklies and monthlies, the tycoon
begins an intense and hammering electoral campaign.

To create the neccessary atmosphere, hysterical TV anchormen using stilted
opinion polls and artificial interviews
rewrite history and current affairs.

On his networks soubrettes with low-cut blouses, together with journalists
or  famous sports stars, weave their praise for
the tycoon insulting and slandering his political opponents, every  minute
of each  transmission.

Manipulated interviews taken from passers-by glorify the buisnessman as the
"Black (fascist) Knight", the savior  of the
country.

The cost of electoral publicity on his three networks is exorbative for the
opposition, and prohibited on Italian public
television (the other  three networks).

Buying crucial politicians like peanuts, the tycoon divided what was left of
the old political parties after the "Clean
Hands" scandals.

The tycoon allied himself with a racist  secessionist party, the "Northern
League", and the heirs of the fascist party, the
"Social Movement".

 The "Social movement " decided then to change its name, but never even
hinted about changing its fascist philosophy.

In my nightmare, the tycoon won the elections and formed the government with
five fascist ministers.

Right after the new government took office, a neo-nazi street demonstration
was authorized.

And just as the roman emperor Caligola nominated his horse senator of Rome,
the tycoon gave whole ministries to his
journalists, lawyers and  economic advisors, and numerous government
positions to his buisness associates.

The first public declarations of the new government were  "women were
protected under fascism" and "homosexuals
should be sent to concentration camps".

The president of the Chamber of Deputies Irene Pivetti makes anti-semetic
declarations and calls for the removal of
numerous works of art from the Chambers' offices because they showed nudes.

With unjustified police raids, more than 100 BBS and eletronic networks are
closed and their operators jailed.

In my nightmare, a media based dictatorship is installed.
Clean.
Orderly.
And nicely done.
The media are under central control, public television and radio dissolved,
fascists in the government, journalists
intimidated by "exile lists" and "reserved files".

Censorship of the few independant forms of communication remaining is
multiplying.

I had a cold sweat, I was freightened and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Even after waking up.
This isn't a nightmare, it's reality.
The tycoon is Silvio Berlusconi.