Margarete Jahrmann on Wed, 22 May 96 22:11 MDT

nettime: rectification to #Cyberwar in digitALL Vienna#

Dear nettimers!

Urgently I have to make a correction to my text concerning #Cyberwar in
digitALL Vienna#

Honestly I am not shure if anybody in nettime cares at all about this
        - but because of a watchfull collegueIn who again printed out on
hardcopies what I wrote in the mailinglist (seems to be the usual stile in
the mediascene in Vienna) and delivered  this text out of nettime on
purpose to certain persons with the intention that they hopefully might
misunderstand it.

So I hope that the artist-colleagueIn might print out this correction and
deliver it again to the right people of  the local art scene, who are no
nettimers:

I wrote that some artists were no more "allowed" to take part at
exhibitions because of digitALL exzess-

"The real Life effect was, that certain participating artists were no more
allowed to exhibit in a officical museum in vienna, interventions started
in analog life to kick certain people out from their positions in official
places. "

###SO THIS IS NOT CORRECT!###

These artists cancelled the exhibitions themselves and did not want to
exhibit any more by their own choice.

MJ

                                                     mamax@mamax.co.at
                                     Margarete Jahrmann&Max Moswitzer