Vuk Cosic on Sun, 18 Aug 96 19:37 METDST

nettime: luther blisset / bey prank

Just stumbled on this while checking mwatz.....
the same Luther Blisset project was involved in an other fake book
by Blisset (double boomerang) earlier this year. More about it at
http://www.dsnet.it/qwerg/blissett/bliss0.htm
under "nasty trick".
This Bologna Blisset thing is very interesting,
they publish a "Luther Blisset - global magazine for psychological
warfare" (3 volumes so far), and have issued two authentic books -
Mind Invaders (Castelvecchi) and Toto, Peppino e la guerra
Psichologica (forgot the editor), both in italian.
Below you can find an email account
that might put you in touch with these nice people.

vuk cosic

///////////// forwarded message follows //////////////////////