John Perry Barlow on Sat, 31 Aug 96 09:55 METDST

Re: nettime: NSF yanks Iran's Internet connection, from HotWired

At 1:11 AM -0400 8/29/96, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> [...]

Way to go, Declan!

How did you find about about this outrage?

Yrs,

John Perry

John Perry Barlow, Cognitive Dissident
Co-Founder, Electronic Frontier Foundation

Home(stead) Page: http://www.eff.org/~barlow

Message Service: 800/634-3542

Barlow in Meatspace Today: San Francisco

Coming soon to: Bolinas, California 8/30-9/2, San Francisco 9/2-6,
Pinedale, Wyoming 9/7-13, Vienna 9/13-15, London 9/16-19...

In Memoriam, Dr. Cynthia Horner, Jerry Garcia, and Timothy Leary

We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in
it - and stop there;  lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot
stove-lid.  She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again, and that is
well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore.

                                               -- Mark Twain