Zvonimir Bakotin on Wed, 23 Oct 96 22:35 MET

Re: nettime: WHO WANTS UNSELLABLE TRASH?

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Reclaim Authenticity wrote:

> WHO WANTS UNSELLABLE TRASH?
> RECLAIM AUTHENTICITY!
> Reclaim Authenticity! is a direct action network committed to ending the madness
> of free creativity. We are FOR painting, authorship and trustworthy (original!)
> signing of works, and AGAINST net art, plagarists and the uninvested interests
> they serve. We are not a send-a-donation / get-the-mag / sit-in-your armchair
> organisation. We are about getting involved and changing things through our own
> actions.
> If you are interested in taking part in our activities send us your name and
> address for our mailing list.
> Reclaim Authenticity <ra@rca.ac.uk>
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art
> and AGAINST net art

Hallo Reclaimed Authenticithators,

Interested?, shure very..,but "maling list" <ra@rca.ac.uk> is strange
destination for such temptating XIX century romantic activities, at least
sounds like very far and nonexperienced future...
So if is not big problem I like to recieve your matrials exclusivly by
"snake mail" or <sing>Hey mister Postman...tra-la-la</sing>, just to be in
"authentic mode" as more as possible.

sincerely
Zvonimir

->snake_lovers_only