Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 26 Nov 96 12:42 MET

nettime: new URL from spain

Raul Minchinela annonces the Spanish webzine, contracultura:

Hello from Spain.

We thought you would like our WWW server even when
it`s isn Spanish. Please check it out.

The URL adress is

http://diana.cps.unizar.es/coaxial/contraweb/contr
acultura.html

we have a mirror here

http://www.ergos.es/asociacion/contracultura/contr
acultura.html

Hope you like it.

Best Regards.

Raul minchinela
coaxial@mcps.unizar.es

|                            |  Enrique MIEDES                              |
|                                |              SMUZ
|
|                                |       Servicio Multimedia
|
|                                |           de la Universidad de Zaragoza

|                            |  CPS Ingenieros                              |
|                            |  http://smuz.cps.unizar.es                   |
|                            |  http://155.210.28.186/Home2.html            |
|                            |  mail:miedes@mcps.unizar.es                  |