dimela yekwai on Wed, 12 Mar 97 21:44 MET

nettime: Bombarded Images

 BOMBARDED IMAGES

		Black bastard
 			Nigger
				Coon
Savage
	Cannibal - did you eat your mother?
		I hear she is gone missing
Hi  son (sun-)shine
	Fuck your mother last night?
Monkey
		Nappy head
			Nigger brown
Ethnic
	Exotic
		Uncivilised
			Scroungers
	Lazy bums
Coloureds
	Muggers
		Negroes
BOY
Not tax evaders - they don't work
	Thick lip baboon
		You were lucky we civilised you
			Had to tame you first
Ungrateful, not even a thanks for us enslaving you
	GIVING YOU A CULTURE
What about that green monkey?
		See we had to try and stop you fucking it!
Spreading aids all over the place
I am only telling you this for your own good
		While I castrate you
				No dick no fucking and the green monkey is safe
That leaves me to service your woman
After all these nigger woman like it plenty
	Don't want her to go mad and drown our lily white babies
		Will give her some half breeds to keep her quiet while she forget YOU
In saying so she knows you are no good for her anyway
HEY MISTER
	Now that you don't have that 12 inch jack between your legs
If you don't bleed to death you might learn to use your brain
What can I say, you should be grateful!
Just think, we are saving the earth from an onslaught of niggers looking like you.

I am afraid the post has been taken!
	Did you know that paroxide is good for nigger hair?
Would go well with the image of the office
Just a tip for future employment
And while  I am at it how about some BLEACHING CREAM
There are  new brands on the market
	So good you could look like me
Page 3 or cover girl stuff
		Flying high on cloud 9
What do you mean thanks but no thanks!
I do not understand you blacks
	just lazy good for nothings who love to wallow in self pity
We can take  you out of savagery but we can't take the savagery out of you
Go with your natural look because you will always be on the outside
Let me tell you  about success
		You see this advice lots of blacks pay me dearly for it
Consider yourself privileged
NOW, for example, our tea lady
		Very nice lady
Black but her shade is getting lighter by the jar
Her hair now hangs loose on her shoulders
And her accent is a very upmarket imitation
		She is wise
				Knows how to get on
And have no problems doing that!

No way mama
	I never let my place to dogs, rats and definitely
NOT NO NIGGERS
I could be persuaded though
Your daughter looks nice
	how old did you say she is, 13?
Just shut up that fucking baby
		And move
				Move from my door!

I remember when niggers was a feature on our streets
Gave the police a great deal of strive
	We had to work hard to eradicate them
DID ALL SORTS
Our reputable scientists, social, clinical and digital
Spent long hours in laboratories
	We were hell bent on destroying the VERMIN
We even tried the pied piper
Well, that was then
	Look now and see our lily white clinical environment
You children will never know how lucky you are
Not to even hear again a bungo drum and see that big arse mama
	Flashing her hips in sexual gyration
You will never realise how grateful you should be to have never heard the soulful  schooching of a nigger man singing
And as for the woman, well you would have turned to stone
We have saved you from so much with one scientific swoop
Extinction would have been our reality otherwise
Can you imagine a world without us, the white race,
THE IMAGE OF GOD HIMSELF
Barbarity and mayhem would have conquered
And the niggers would once again be eating each other
	Swinging in the trees and fucking the green monkey
Instead with one fair split
		THE GENES
	Blue jeans mutation
And now we go to the museum to see them
Or alternatively call them up on our DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
Boy, we are truly a blessed race
		Now we can all enjoy a clinically LILY  WHITE WORLD
We only need to master pollution
		THEN WE WILL GET RID OF THE BUBBLE on our heads
And turn off our oxygen tanks
		That is minor
While at it we will wipe out the other undesirables which is a feature of our reality
We will have to do some more splitting:
THE GENES
                 	or
                     	Is it the jeans,
					Blue jeans MUTATION
		We have a mission and it is ordained by God
Son, you are blessed
		You are of the MASTER RACE!

(c) Dimela Yekwai
      17th February, 1997