Drazen Pantic on Tue, 27 May 1997 21:29:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> Paul Stubbs on NGOs, Ljubljana May 23, 1997

>Dear all,
>
>this is Paul Stubbs' blitz statement on the Role of NGOs presented at
>Nettime conference 'Beauty and the East', session on 'Power Politics:
>virtual Europe, ministate thinking and the construction of the data East',
>Ljubljana 23 May 1997.
>
>More soon. Greetings to all,
>Inke

I replied on Stubbs contribution during the conference and will reply
again. This time I will cite Paul Stubbs itself. He said on nettime
meeting: "I do not know much on Soros, but Geert gave me some texts and I
learned a lot."

Drazen
---