Keith Sanborn on Thu, 5 Jun 1997 23:54:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> This is what i call a conspiracy theory

This is so silly, I have to say something: anyone who has ever cut film or
video knows that anything synches up extremely well to almost anything.
It's even easier to make connections when you know both pix and sound
that well.

Wish I had a groooooovier response, but that's it.

(turn me on deadman, turn me on deadman... [repeat and fade])

Keith Sanborn

---