Gerbrand Oudenaarden on Tue, 10 Jun 1997 02:01:10 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> << internet facilities on alternatie eurosummit >>

T h e   E u r o s t o p   D a i l y   J o u r n a l

The Eurostop Daily Journal will cover the Alternative
Summit and the news about other events in the city of
Amsterdam. As the Eurostop Daily will appaer on the
Internet, it promises to be the fastest & hottest
source of information, updated whenever it seems
necessairy. We will cooperate closely with both the
Press group of the the Alternative Summit and the
Daily Amsterdamned, the printed paper published during
the Summit. Still we can use any help available, both
behind the screen and on the street. Please feel free
to join us.

The Eurostop Daily Journal is a joint venture of
Contrast.org and Freeteam. Getting activists on the
Internet by providing tools and technics is their main
goal. Freeteam set up the Different Europe homepage,
and organized email at the Platforms' office. At the
Contrast.org site you will find even more information
about what's going on in Amsterdam against the
European Summit.

http://www.snore.org/different-europe
http://www.contrast.org/eurostop

Eurostop Daily Journal: Vrouwenhuis (Nieuwe
Herengracht 95, Amsterdam, third floor

T h e   E u r o s t o p   I n t e r n e t   C a f e

Stop by at the Eurostop Internet Cafe to do a fast
check of your email, or to send the latest news to the
folks back home. Maybe you just want to read the
Eurostop Daily Mail, to see if you missed any events
that day. Contrast.org and Freeteam provide a small
set of terminals & connections in the cafe of the
Vrouwenhuis. Make those who stayed behind feel like
they joined the party after all. Send your stories to
your paper without delayd. The Eurostop Internet Cafe
is a joint venture of Contrast.org and Freeteam.
Getting activists on the Internet by providing tools
and technics is their main goal. Visit the Eurostop
Internet Cafe at the Ground Floor of the Vrouwenhuis.

M e d i a   M a i l i n g   L i s t

A mailing list was setup to exchange press releases,
action reports and articles. Subscribe on the
website:

	http://www.snore.org/different-europe

Or send an email message to:

	majordomo@contrast.org

with the following text in the BODY:

	subscribe dif-eu yourname@host.org
	(replace with your own email address)

To send a message to the list, send it to:

	dif-eu@snore.org

Send all your press releases to the list!

You can find a fully searchable archive of the list
on the website.

The media group can be reached on the following
address:

	eurostop@contrast.org

| Gerbrand Oudenaarden New Media Productions
| Internet support for non-profit organisations
| tel. 030-2933460, fax: 030-2965729, mobile: 06-53151921
---