Tjebbe van Tijen on Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:06:37 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Speaking Signs

dear nettimers

though I'm aware of the limited capacity of the electronic post system, I
still wanted to send some images because they make my argument better
understandable. As I have not at this moment access to a website where I
could put these images on display for reference, I choose to send them as
attached files. This brings me directly to a positive proposal for widing
our debate with audio/visual materials (instead of negative flames
displaying the word 'stupid)...

Would it be possible that audio or visual arguments can be mailed to for
instance the contrast.org people (when they would be so nice) following a
simple protocol and format and thus can be referenced in the pure text
messages?

Tjebbe van Tijen
Imaginary Museum Projects, Amsterdam
tijen@inter.nl.net