Peter Tomaz Dobrila on Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:36:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> Feminist art/ bossy cunts online

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Multimedia center KiberSRCeLab - KIBLA
Kneza Koclja 9
2000 Maribor
Slovenia
tel: +386 62 2294012, 2294013
fax: +386 62 225376
http://www.kibla.org
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rachel, hello...

> To those who don't really believe sexism exists, I say... pick up a
> magazine? see a movie? And, for sure, the "humanist" sexless agenda leaves
> me cold between the legs.
I agree. That's why I'm pointing it out. But again you talking about
'between the legs'. I hope your head is not to hot. Maybe it should be
opposite: hot between the legs and cold in your head to understand
'humanist' approach. Not isolate yourself, communicate and interact.

> nettime? What gets dismissed? Further, I don't think Anne, or anyone
> actually, has been claiming to represent respective collectives. In my
> view, these issues are not discussed enough, and it is limiting not to
> encourage a range of voices.
I support you and Anne and everyone I was in conversation with. At least
we were not shitting some sterile, tautologic, ego-masturbating
mumbo-jumbo.
Keep in touch!

Best,
Peter