Nicolas on Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:45:30 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> More Homework

> get the fuck out there and do something.
> That has always been the fucking problem on this nettime list anyway.
> A lot of armchair revolutionaries and monday morning quarterbacks
> and no real action of any consequence.....

You are complaining .... but it ain't that easy...

If you would give me remote access to your
servers.... i could have a look and see further

I offered you technical consulting for free in previous mails in january
without any duties for me.

It is striking me a bit that it is easier to get the
trust of corporate people than yours. i know that
occupation with computers networks in untrusted environments can
exacerbate paranoia from own experience, but there is to reason to let
it be like that. Of course trust is rare these days...

Also, though i appreciate very much the energy you put in the
infrastructure and the legal stuff, it would
be advisable to find someone better to do the public
relations if possible. Your arrogant comments are
surely useful to motivate yourself but not helpful to
attract much sympathy from high risk investors.
The human resources department seems also poorly managed.

On the other hand, absolutely correct,this spamming project management
style realized within the world of art is definitely art.

a $yber$pace dweller

http://www.etoy.com/underground-tank/netmaniac/netmaniac.html

....and congrats for the prix ars

---