Pit Schultz on Mon, 29 Sep 1997 04:01:41 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 2

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:40:20 +0100
To: nettime-l@Desk.nl
From: Pit Schultz <pit@icf.de>
Subject: ! announcer 005

Jamie King         : Thinking Online - Call for Papers
Alex Galloway      : Beeing in Cyberspace - Call for Material
Gerard Greenway    : Angelaki: Intellectuals and Global Culture
Democracy.net      : Hearing on Domain Names
Andreas Broeckmann : Syndicate's guide to ongoing autumn conferences
Vuk Cosic          : lady dx died in an attitude accident
Josephine Starrs   : diagnostic tools for the next millenium
Tina LaPorta       : Net.Art: TRACES
Tamas Banovich     : MacClassic online43