Felipe Rodriquez on Thu, 29 Jan 1998 02:27:15 +0100 (MET)

No Subject

>_A European Commission report warns that the United States has
>developed an extensive network spying on European citizens and we
>should all be worried._

The report can be ordered from the EU commission from:

Karin Sercu, STOA Programme
Directorate-General for Research,
Directorate B, Eastman 112,
rue Belliard 97-113, B-1047 Bruxelles, Belgium

telephone 00322 2843748
fax      00322 2849059

I'm trying to get a copy myselfe, and asked Glyn Ford how to get it.

---
Felipe Rodriguez        felipe@xs4all.nl
Jfax/Voicemail:          +31-20-5241435  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
                                  +61-29-4750096  Sydney, Australia
PGP:                           finger felipe@xs4all.nl or E-mail me for key

http://www.efa.org.au/AboutEFA/FR.html

via: From: Heiko Recktenwald <UZS106@IBM.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>