announcer on Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:51:19 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 031b

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!

1.........................Grassroots News and Media Conference
2...Oliver Marchart.......Cultural Spamming
3...Rasa Smite............ACOUSTIC.SPACE
4...Flexbase..............Neo Shamanism @ ICC
5...Adam Weshaupt IX......Happyclown: Conrad Black fights for
                          Space Alien Readership
6...Frederick Noronha.....Newspaper email addresses
7...Lev Manovich..........COMPUTING CULTURE Symposium, UCS,. May1-2