announcer on Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:51:47 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 048

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...Jaka Zeleznikar.......Interaktivalija/Interactivalia: update
2...Peter Spillman........k-Bulletin Edition fall 1998
3...brad brace............Creating virtual piazzas for the 50+ crowd
4...Frederic Madre........pleine peau, eat me
5...Toni Atalato..........Play global Air Guitar!
6...Marion von Osten......MoneyNations Kongress/german
7...Armin Medosch.........Telepolis New Issue and Free Subscription Service
8...Wayne Ashley..........Sex and Murder: Ways of the Web
9...isea..................ISEA WEBCAST LAUNCH
10..Cell..................CELL initieert TunnelVision