Calin Dan on Sun, 20 Sep 1998 17:04:19 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> the visuals for the nettime book

Closing the paranthesis of my absence, which raised some irritation in the
list, here I am, ready to get the right stuff from those interested.

Nothing to add to Ted's calling letter, except that deadlines were
re-discussed with the printers and a delay is taken into consideration
until September 30.

[remember: please send submissions to <nettime-image@waag.org> in a
 generic file format, if possible <pict, bmp, eps, gif, jpeg, etc.>
 or a common proprietary file format <photoshop, illustrator, free-
 hand, quark, for example>; if your file requires certain fonts,
 please (1) tell us what they are, and (2) include them if you can.]

Good luck,

Calin

in general:
Calin Dan