nettime-l on Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:32:21 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> (it depends on what "is" means...)

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:44:21 +0100 (MET)
From: sj@mrf.hu (Janos Sugar)
Subject: Re: <nettime> cae

At 18:21 98.10.01, Douglas Rushkoff wrote:

>I am not nor have I ever been a member of CAE.

what about the MRF??

cheerio,

ps

:-)

Media Research Foundation

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 19:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: murph the surf <murph@interport.net>

At 10:21 PM -0000 10/1/98, Douglas Rushkoff wrote:
>I am not nor have I ever been a member of CAE.

The committee is authorized to carry out the following activities:

Make from time to time investigations of (1) the extent, character, and
objects of un-Critical propaganda activities in the United States, (2) the
diffusion within the United States of subversive and un-Critical propaganda
that is instigated from foreign countries or of a domestic origin and
attacks the principle of the form of government as guaranteed by our
Constitution, and (3) all other questions in relation thereto that would
aid Congress in any necessary remedial legislation.

murph